Discussion of MicroSurvey CAD related issues and questions.
Moderators: Brian Sloman, Jason Poitras, James Johnston
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:50 am
- Location: Moreno Valley, CA
I was looking for the font we commonly put on our map to show an underly map which we call a shadow font. I browsed the the fonts and I did not see it. It may be listed by another name. Is there a way to view what the fonts look like? Is there a shadow font by name somewhere?
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2002 6:41 am
- Location: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Microsurveys Ghost font looks like a Shadow font.
I use the Dashed font.
If you Type Shadow Font on Google you will find many versions of it.
- Posts: 1395
- Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 12:18 pm
- Location: Corbeil, Ontario, Canada
If you can locate the SHX file that you used in an older program, simply copy it into out FONTS folder under MSCAD2005, and you can start using it immediately, as desired.
Glen W. Cameron, C.E.T.
City of North Bay, Ontario